- All Saints of St. John Vianney School was founded in 1977 by Rev. Robert Kline.
- It is located on the beautiful grounds of the Center for Pastoral Leadership in Wickliffe, Ohio.
- All Saints of St. John Vianney School is a Christian community established to provide its student body with both an educational and religious foundation.
- We believe it is necessary for the school and family to work together to promote spiritual growth, lifelong learning, responsibility and respect for all.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||437 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Euclid Grades: NS-8 | 469 students
351 E. 260th St.
Euclid, OH 44132
(216)731-3060 1.6 NS-8
- Chesterland Grades: PK-8 | 254 students
13013 Chillicothe Road
Chesterland, OH 44026
(440)729-7806 9.6 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 240 students
5655 Mayfield Rd
Cleveland, OH 44124
(440)449-4242 5.5 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 550 students
5360 Wilson Mills Road
Cleveland, OH 44143
(440)442-6766 4.3 PK-8
- Eastlake Grades: PK-8
32114 Vine Street
Eastlake, OH 44095 3.2 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.