Mcminnville Montessori School
- McMinnville Montessori School believes that you are the first and most important teacher in your child's life.
- As our partner in their education, we will work closely together to develop him or her in virtually all areas life: physically, emotionally, perceptually, intellectually, and socially.
- All of our teachers are trained professionals with a year's graduate study in Montessori theory and practice.
- They are mature adults who come from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- They are truly dedicated to the growth and development of each individual child, and work hard to offer the children a rich and supportive environment for learning.
- At the heart of a Montessori education is the objective to grow and develop a wonderful self-concept and positive image within each child.
- This elevates each student to the greatest possible learning and social development.
- Our curriculum, teachers, and beautiful learning materials pave the way for this process.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?