Mcminnville Montessori School
- McMinnville Montessori School believes that you are the first and most important teacher in your child's life.
- As our partner in their education, we will work closely together to develop him or her in virtually all areas life: physically, emotionally, perceptually, intellectually, and socially.
- All of our teachers are trained professionals with a year's graduate study in Montessori theory and practice.
- They are mature adults who come from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- They are truly dedicated to the growth and development of each individual child, and work hard to offer the children a rich and supportive environment for learning.
- At the heart of a Montessori education is the objective to grow and develop a wonderful self-concept and positive image within each child.
- This elevates each student to the greatest possible learning and social development.
- Our curriculum, teachers, and beautiful learning materials pave the way for this process.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.