Mcminnville Montessori School
- McMinnville Montessori School believes that you are the first and most important teacher in your child's life.
- As our partner in their education, we will work closely together to develop him or her in virtually all areas life: physically, emotionally, perceptually, intellectually, and socially.
- All of our teachers are trained professionals with a year's graduate study in Montessori theory and practice.
- They are mature adults who come from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- They are truly dedicated to the growth and development of each individual child, and work hard to offer the children a rich and supportive environment for learning.
- At the heart of a Montessori education is the objective to grow and develop a wonderful self-concept and positive image within each child.
- This elevates each student to the greatest possible learning and social development.
- Our curriculum, teachers, and beautiful learning materials pave the way for this process.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.