- McMinnville Montessori School believes that you are the first and most important teacher in your child's life.
- As our partner in their education, we will work closely together to develop him or her in virtually all areas life: physically, emotionally, perceptually, intellectually, and socially.
- All of our teachers are trained professionals with a year's graduate study in Montessori theory and practice.
- They are mature adults who come from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- They are truly dedicated to the growth and development of each individual child, and work hard to offer the children a rich and supportive environment for learning.
- At the heart of a Montessori education is the objective to grow and develop a wonderful self-concept and positive image within each child.
- This elevates each student to the greatest possible learning and social development.
- Our curriculum, teachers, and beautiful learning materials pave the way for this process.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.