Meadow Lane School
Tel: (717) 354-8490
- Meadow Lane is a County Infant Co- educational day school for children aged 5 – 7 years and we are a member of the Chilwell Family of Schools.
- We are a very welcoming caring school and believe children learn most effectively in a secure, enriching environment.
- We aim to work closely with parents, Governors and the community to achieve this end.
- At Meadow Lane we provide a stimulating, caring and secure environment in which the lives of the children are enriched to enable them to achieve their physical, emotional, academic and social potential.
- Ultimately, we aim to to foster a joy for learning and for life and enable the children to make a positive contribution to society.
- At Meadow Lane we firmly believe that the individual child's needs are paramount.
- Children are taught in different ways in order to cater for different needs; either individually, in small groups or as a whole class.
- It is also important that classes come together for different activities, eg singing, dancing, assemblies, story¬telling etc.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Holland Grades: 1-9 | 49 students
5025 Diem Rd
New Holland, PA 17557
(717) 354-7841 1.2 1-9
- Gordonville Grades: 1-8 | 19 students
602 Peters Rd
Gordonville, PA 17529 1.6 1-8
- Gordonville Grades: 1-10 | 52 students
3656 Old Philadelphia Pike
Gordonville, PA 17529
(717) 768-8495 2.1 1-10
- New Holland Grades: 1-8 | 23 students
115 Eastern School Rd
New Holland, PA 17557 2.5 1-8
- Ronks Grades: 1-8 | 30 students
3528 Newport Rd
Ronks, PA 17572 2.6 1-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.