Meadow Montessori School
- We at Meadow Montessori School commit to challenge and empower one another to discover our unique talents and abilities so, as a community of life-long learners, we are inspired to serve humanity.
- At MMS, a child enters an environment filled with appealing materials and learning apparatus.
- The child always first learns through the manipulation of three-dimensional objects.
- In time, he/she moves naturally to the abstract and learns to use the materials as checks or proofs of the work.
- A Montessori program emphasizes problem solving, creativity and independence. Children learn and grow in a supportive and nurturing environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ann Arbor Grades: NS-6 | 127 students
1095 N Zeeb Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
(734)662-3335 32.7 NS-6
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.