Meadow Montessori School
- We at Meadow Montessori School commit to challenge and empower one another to discover our unique talents and abilities so, as a community of life-long learners, we are inspired to serve humanity.
- At MMS, a child enters an environment filled with appealing materials and learning apparatus.
- The child always first learns through the manipulation of three-dimensional objects.
- In time, he/she moves naturally to the abstract and learns to use the materials as checks or proofs of the work.
- A Montessori program emphasizes problem solving, creativity and independence. Children learn and grow in a supportive and nurturing environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||179 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ann Arbor Grades: NS-6 | 127 students
1095 N Zeeb Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
(734)662-3335 32.7 NS-6
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.