Tel: (651) 429-6316
Meadowlands KinderCare Photo #5 - One of the infants shows her award winning smile during tummy time.
Meadowlands KinderCare Photo #6 - During the water theme one of the Discovery Preschool children washer their car in the KInderwash.
Meadowlands KinderCare Photo #8 - Two toddlers enjoy the Discovery Preschool playground and a little sun.
Meadowlands KinderCare Photo #9 - The Discovery Preschool room enjoys a little group time with Ms. Bev
- The teachers at White Bear Lake KinderCare are passionate about teaching young children and value the impact they have on each child's life.
- Our educated and tenured team is committed to providing a great experience for every child and appreciates the uniqueness of all children.
- Each day we have the ability to create new learning with the children and we take pride in experiencing all the milestones along the way.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to our accredited White Bear Lake KinderCare. We are
passionate about providing the best learning environment for
children ages six weeks up to twelve years. With over 121 years of
teaching experience, we provide children with an enriched learning
environment, as well as both teacher directed and child directed
activities to provide your child with a well-rounded educational
Our center adheres to the highest standards of childcare centers, as we have the highest certification for Minnesota Parent Aware and we are also NECPA (National Early Childhood Program Accreditation) accredited.
We are committed to maintaining exceptional teaching standards and quality care in our school. We are excited to show you all the wonderful things we do at our school to educate and care for young children. We look forward to welcoming you as part of our KinderCare family.
- Our number one priority is child safety. All of our teachers are First Aid and CPR certified. In addition, all teachers are trained on Sudden Unexpected Infant Death and Abusive Head Trauma. Many health and safety trainings are conducted annually. We have a dedicated Health and Safety Coordinator on site who conducts monthly Fire and Disaster drills and daily checks of the center, playground and equipment. A Public Health Nurse also visits the center monthly to review our policies and procedures. Our center has a secured entrance and the playgrounds are fenced. Our teachers conduct name to face attendance every thirty minutes and at transition times.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00PM , M-F
- Yes, CCA Programs are accepted both Ramsey and surrounding counties. Also, NACCRRA Military Discounts are available.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Paul Grades: NS-PK
570 Oak Grove Pwy
Saint Paul, MN 55127
(651) 765-0555 0.9 NS-PK
- Saint Paul Grades: PK-8 | 277 students
4690 Bald Eagle Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55110
(651) 429-7771 2.2 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?