Meadowlands KinderCare Photo #5 - One of the infants shows her award winning smile during tummy time.
Meadowlands KinderCare Photo #6 - During the water theme one of the Discovery Preschool children washer their car in the KInderwash.
Meadowlands KinderCare Photo #8 - Two toddlers enjoy the Discovery Preschool playground and a little sun.
Meadowlands KinderCare Photo #9 - The Discovery Preschool room enjoys a little group time with Ms. Bev
The teachers at White Bear Lake KinderCare are passionate about teaching young children and value the impact they have on each child's life.
Our educated and tenured team is committed to providing a great experience for every child and appreciates the uniqueness of all children.
Each day we have the ability to create new learning with the children and we take pride in experiencing all the milestones along the way.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our accredited White Bear Lake KinderCare. We are
passionate about providing the best learning environment for
children ages six weeks up to twelve years. With over 121 years of
teaching experience, we provide children with an enriched learning
environment, as well as both teacher directed and child directed
activities to provide your child with a well-rounded educational
Our center adheres to the highest standards of childcare centers, as we have the highest certification for Minnesota Parent Aware and we are also NECPA (National Early Childhood Program Accreditation) accredited.
We are committed to maintaining exceptional teaching standards and quality care in our school. We are excited to show you all the wonderful things we do at our school to educate and care for young children. We look forward to welcoming you as part of our KinderCare family.
- Our number one priority is child safety. All of our teachers are First Aid and CPR certified. In addition, all teachers are trained on Sudden Unexpected Infant Death and Abusive Head Trauma. Many health and safety trainings are conducted annually. We have a dedicated Health and Safety Coordinator on site who conducts monthly Fire and Disaster drills and daily checks of the center, playground and equipment. A Public Health Nurse also visits the center monthly to review our policies and procedures. Our center has a secured entrance and the playgrounds are fenced. Our teachers conduct name to face attendance every thirty minutes and at transition times.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00PM , M-F
- Yes, CCA Programs are accepted both Ramsey and surrounding counties. Also, NACCRRA Military Discounts are available.
Endorse Meadowlands KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.