A Tradition of Excellence in Education for over 50 years.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 45 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition prices vary depending on time that care is needed
National avg.: 85%
Nancy L. Szczurowski
- Our goal is to give children anticipatory, intuitive ideas and interests that will serve as a foundation for the development of the more complex understanding, attitudes and skills of the adult.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Meadowlane Montessori School?
The acceptance rate of Meadowlane Montessori School is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 86%.
When is the application deadline for Meadowlane Montessori School?
The application deadline for Meadowlane Montessori School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Meadowlane Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.