- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 120 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Meadville Cooperative Preschool is a non-profit, independent preschool. It was founded in 1961 and is administered by the parents of the enrolled children. Licensed by the PA Department of Welfare and accredited by the National Academy of Early Childhood Programs since 1991. MCP is proud to be one of the only accredited preschool in Meadville, along with a STAR 4 rating given by Keystone STARS. Class size is limited to 12 or 14 children guided by a certified lead teacher and an experienced assistant teacher. Both teachers are trained to promote the best development of each child. Children learn by doing and our program gives each child lots of time to explore, create and challenge themselves. We help children learn about themselves and their world to give hem a strong bases for their education career. The mission of Meadville Cooperative Preschool is to provide a quality, nurturing environment in which to foster a child's natural ability to learn and to grow; physically, socially and emotionally. We do this by encouraging each child to think and explore their environment through the use of language, social integration and intellectual stimulation.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Meadville Cooperative Preschool?
Endorse Meadville Cooperative Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards