French Creek Valley Christian
- Our mission is to educate students for responsible service in our world through the integration of biblical thought, belief, and practice with excellance in academic endeavors.
- Students will be adequately prepared for college, career, and life beyond.
- Our students will build their lives on the basis of God's unchanging Word.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,630|
|Tuition Notes||Sibling discounts and financial aid available. French Creek has never refused a student with regards to ability to pay.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Christian Youth Group, Student Council|
- Our mission is to educate students for responsible service in our world through the integration of biblical thought, belief, and practice with excellance in academic endeavors. Students will be adequately prepared for college, career, and life beyond. Our students will build their lives on the basis of God's unchanging Word. Christ in All Things: In every endeavor, Christ will be exalted as Lord.
- People that viewed French Creek Valley Christian also viewed these schools: Foundation Christian School.
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.