French Creek Valley Christian
Our mission is to educate students for responsible service in our world through the integration of biblical thought, belief, and practice with excellance in academic endeavors.
Students will be adequately prepared for college, career, and life beyond.
Our students will build their lives on the basis of God's unchanging Word.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Students: 51 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,630
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Sibling discounts and financial aid available. French Creek has never refused a student with regards to ability to pay.
% on Financial Aid
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Christian Youth Group, Student Council
- Our mission is to educate students for responsible service in our world through the integration of biblical thought, belief, and practice with excellance in academic endeavors. Students will be adequately prepared for college, career, and life beyond. Our students will build their lives on the basis of God's unchanging Word. Christ in All Things: In every endeavor, Christ will be exalted as Lord.
Endorse French Creek Valley Christian. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.