Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center located in the beautiful city of Miami Lakes, Florida.
Our staff is dedicated to each child and their own personal learning style.
The long tenured staff at Miami Lakes are passionate about Early Childhood Education and has a combined 260 years of experience caring for and educating children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 40 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 46%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- My name is Dawn Chapman, I am the Center Director of KinderCare of Miami Lakes. I have worked at our center since 1992, and have been the Center Director since 1999. We have a very long-term staff here at our center, and we want your family to feel at home at our center. We take a great deal of pride in the education as well as the care we provide to the children. I want your family to look at us as an extension to your own family, we love the children we care for very much and the most important thing to us is their safety and their happiness.
- Our center has a keypad entry for security; all of our staff is certified inboth CPR as well as First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Miami Lakes KinderCare?
The application deadline for Miami Lakes KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Miami Lakes KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.