The teachers at Mill Creek KinderCare are passionate about educating children through play and structured activities combined throughout the day.
Our teachers have an average tenure of five years, and education ranges from currently taking college classes to further their education to teacher's with a Master's in education.
Our staff at Mill Creek KinderCare further their education every year through biannual company provided Professional Development Days and additional college courses and trainings to ensure that we are providing the best education and care for your family. We can't wait for you to come meet them!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 47 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 32%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We welcome you to Mill Creek KinderCare! We look forward to meeting you and your family and introducing you to our loving family of teachers. Your children will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but they will also have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children. We believe in developing the whole child by meeting each child's social, emotional, physical, and cognitive needs through a well rounded curriculum. Here at Mill Creek KinderCare we believe in working as a team (parents-teachers) to raise a child. We accomplish this through active daily communication and an open door policy. Relationships are critical to us - our children know every teacher in the building and all of our teachers know all of our families. Our promise is that we will be committed to you and are proud to be a part of children's early childhood education experiences. Please stop in for a visit to experience the difference of Mill Creek KinderCare.
- Safety is our top priority. We pride ourselves on providing a safe environment for all the children in our care. We are a secure facility which requires a keypad code to enter our building and fenced in and age appropriate playgrounds. Additionally, we have a health and safety coordinator at our school that ensures and checks the safety of our school daily.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Mill Creek KinderCare?
The application deadline for Mill Creek KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Mill Creek KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.