Mill Creek KinderCare
- The teachers at Mill Creek KinderCare are passionate about educating children through play and structured activities combined throughout the day.
- Our teachers have an average tenure of five years, and education ranges from currently taking college classes to further their education to teacher's with a Master's in education.
- Our staff at Mill Creek KinderCare further their education every year through biannual company provided Professional Development Days and additional college courses and trainings to ensure that we are providing the best education and care for your family. We can't wait for you to come meet them!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We welcome you to Mill Creek KinderCare! We look forward to meeting you and your family and introducing you to our loving family of teachers. Your children will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but they will also have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children. We believe in developing the whole child by meeting each child's social, emotional, physical, and cognitive needs through a well rounded curriculum. Here at Mill Creek KinderCare we believe in working as a team (parents-teachers) to raise a child. We accomplish this through active daily communication and an open door policy. Relationships are critical to us - our children know every teacher in the building and all of our teachers know all of our families. Our promise is that we will be committed to you and are proud to be a part of children's early childhood education experiences. Please stop in for a visit to experience the difference of Mill Creek KinderCare.
- Safety is our top priority. We pride ourselves on providing a safe environment for all the children in our care. We are a secure facility which requires a keypad code to enter our building and fenced in and age appropriate playgrounds. Additionally, we have a health and safety coordinator at our school that ensures and checks the safety of our school daily.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lynnwood Grades: PK-6 | 90 students
17000 6th Avenue W
Lynnwood, WA 98037
(425)745-6755 1.3 PK-6
- Bothell Grades: NS-12 | 21 students
18008 Bothell Everett Hwy Ste H
Bothell, WA 98012
(425)419-4129 1.5 NS-12
- Bothell Grades: NS-8 | 159 students
1300 Bothell Evertt Hwy 3641
Bothell, WA 98012
(425)337-6992 1.6 NS-8
- Bothell Grades: 6-12
18323 Bothell Everett Highway Suite 220
Bothell, WA 98012
(425)892-8669 1.7 6-12
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.