Mitchell Road Christian Academy
- Top Ranked SC School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 433 students
- Acceptance rate: 75%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(MRCA requires a uniform shirt with our embroidered logo and khaki or navy pants or shorts or jeans.)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Robotics Club, Student Government
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Chorus Club, Dance Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramural Sports for students in 3rd through 8th grade
- For 45 years, Mitchell Road Christian Academy has upheld a tradition of academic excellence, character development, and spiritual formation for students in K3-8th grades. We provide a safe environment with caring, accessible, and experienced teachers who challenge and nurture students to reach their highest potential. Mitchell Road graduates ranked in the top 10% nationally in standardized testing last year and 98% were placed in honors or AP classes in high school.
- Our students master content and develop the skills of effective communication, collaboration, creativity, and critical thinking. Our instructional methods are focused on student-centered learning and inquiry-based lessons so that our students are inspired, imaginative, and innovative. We believe strongly in biblical integration. We are also committed to pursuing excellence in academics, athletics, and the arts so that students become well-rounded ambassadors for Christ.
- Our culture is vibrant. For example, MRCA was ranked significantly higher in a 2018 Barna study than other schools as a Christ-centered, loving, and nurturing environment. We are also certified as a flourishing school culture-the highest distinction possible-by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Our teachers are happy, motivated, highly professional, and committed to collaborating with parents.
Endorse Mitchell Road Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards