Montessori International Academy School
- Montessori International Academy School was first established in 1996 by a group of individuals who were dedicated and committed to helping children continue to learn and grow as individuals throughout their childhood years.
- Allow your children the adventure of discovery with the care and guidance of our highly trained staff, your child will engage in both group and independent activities to help them build strong social and academic skills.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Douglasville Grades: NS-1 | 157 students
3321 W Stewarts Mill Road
Douglasville, GA 30135
(770) 942-4004 3.9 NS-1
- Douglasville Grades: PK-4 | 85 students
8014 Duralee Ln
Douglasville, GA 30134
(770) 949-3115 1.2 PK-4
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.