Montessori School Of Concord
Tel: (925) 682-8067
- Montessori School Of Concord educates heart, head and hand. One of the greatest gifts we can give our children is the joy of learning.
- And learning is a joyful activity when children are given the opportunity to progress at their own pace, challenged by lessons and educational materials designed to meet their individual needs.
- We see days a foundations for a lifetime of creative learning.
- To help each child achieve academic excellence, we use individual lessons.
- And we offer a warm and caring enviornment where children can learn cooperation and respect for others.
- In our educational efforts, we seek to support parents as they respond to the needs of the whole child--developing personal values and inner strength for the challenges of the diverse and changing world in which we live.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||43:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Augusta Grades: NS-8 | 357 students
2248 Walton Way
Augusta, GA 30904
(706) 733-1192 2247.9 NS-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.