Montessori School Of Concord
- Montessori School Of Concord educates heart, head and hand. One of the greatest gifts we can give our children is the joy of learning.
- And learning is a joyful activity when children are given the opportunity to progress at their own pace, challenged by lessons and educational materials designed to meet their individual needs.
- We see days a foundations for a lifetime of creative learning.
- To help each child achieve academic excellence, we use individual lessons.
- And we offer a warm and caring enviornment where children can learn cooperation and respect for others.
- In our educational efforts, we seek to support parents as they respond to the needs of the whole child--developing personal values and inner strength for the challenges of the diverse and changing world in which we live.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Augusta Grades: NS-8 | 357 students
2248 Walton Way
Augusta, GA 30904
(706)733-1192 2247.9 NS-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.