White Dove School
- White Dove Preschool and Kindergarten is dedicated to maintaining a child-centered environment which is individualized, nurturing and supportive for children, parents and staff.
- Our program provides the child an opportunity to experience a richly prepared academic environment while progressing at his/her own rate.
- In our program, the child is treated as an individual where personal strengths and weaknesses are monitored and addressed.
- The materials provided allow and encourage individual development and expanded knowledge by blending sensorial (pre-math and pre-language,) practical life, geography, science, and cultural education.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ConcordGrades: PK-8 | 122 students
4977 Concord Blvd
Concord, CA 94521
- Walnut CreekGrades: NS-8 | 497 students
2303A Ygnacio Valley Road
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
- Walnut CreekGrades: PK-12 | 295 students
2721 Larkey Lane
Walnut Creek, CA 94597
- RutherfordGrades: K-12 | 148 students
796 Grayson Rd
Rutherford, CA 94573
- AntiochGrades: PK-12 | 424 students
1745 E 18th St
Antioch, CA 94509
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.