Spectrum Center-valley Campus
- Spectrum Center Schools are nonpublic schools that serve students for whom public schools have no appropriate programs.
- Spectrum Center Programs is a part of Educational Services of America (ESA), a national leader in providing highly individualized academic and behavioral services for students with a wide variety of disabilities.
- ESA's mission is to provide excellent educational services in a structured, encouraging environment for students and their families.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ConcordGrades: PK-K | 20 students
1850 Second Street
Concord, CA 94519
- Walnut CreekGrades: NS-8 | 497 students
2303A Ygnacio Valley Road
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
- AntiochGrades: PK-12 | 424 students
1745 E 18th St
Antioch, CA 94509
- ConcordGrades: PK-8 | 122 students
4977 Concord Blvd
Concord, CA 94521
- RutherfordGrades: K-12 | 148 students
796 Grayson Rd
Rutherford, CA 94573
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.