Spectrum Center-valley Campus
Tel: (925) 685-9703
- Spectrum Center Schools are nonpublic schools that serve students for whom public schools have no appropriate programs.
- Spectrum Center Programs is a part of Educational Services of America (ESA), a national leader in providing highly individualized academic and behavioral services for students with a wide variety of disabilities.
- ESA's mission is to provide excellent educational services in a structured, encouraging environment for students and their families.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-7|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concord Grades: PK-K | 39 students
4976 Myrtle Drive
Concord, CA 94521
(925) 890-0630 4.1 PK-K
- Concord Grades: PK-K | 20 students
1850 Second Street
Concord, CA 94519
(925) 689-5067 1.9 PK-K
- Concord Grades: PK-8 | 120 students
4977 Concord Blvd
Concord, CA 94521
(925) 798-3131 3.8 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?