Moon Township East KinderCare
Tel: (412) 262-1174
Moon Township East KinderCare Photo #2 - Give your child every advantage with our exclusive Learning Adventuresâ„¢ Enrichment Programs, supplemental educational opportunities that complement our core curriculum. We offer a unique series of programs with coursework in math, reading, music, cooking, or a foreign language that you will not find at other early childhood centers. With small class sizes, personalized experiences, and individual attention, your child can quickly gain new skills in important areas that are vital for future success in school and life. Specialized 20- to 60-minute classes are taught year round in four- to five-week cycles.
- Each and every one of our teachers has been carefully selected through an in depth interview process to ensure their abilities as a teacher and their passion for the early childhood field.
- We process all references and conduct all state and federal background checks before any candidate can begin working in our school.
- Upon hire, each teacher completes a rigorous training program which covers curriculum, accreditation, health and safety, as well as the importance of teaching each individual child.
- Our teachers are truly dedicated to providing exceptional quality care for your child.
- We devote more time and resources to teacher training than any other childcare provider.
- Twice a year we host the largest early childhood teacher training program in the country.
- Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for inquiring into KinderCare Learning Center of Moon Township; a NAEYC and Keystone Stars accredited center. We value your interest in our program. The very best way to learn about our program is to see it personally, if you have not already done so, we hope you will schedule a tour! You will have the opportunity to see the center, meet the teachers, and learn about our state of the art Early Foundations curriculum. With our curriculum our teachers are able to individualize their teaching approach for each and every child in their care and because of this each child is able to grow, learn and flourish. Please call or stop by soon!
- Keeping your children safe and secure is our first priority. In addition to our built-in security features at the center, we strictly follow established procedures for your child's arrival and departure, including identification of those picking up each and every child. We additionally maintain rigorous methods for health and cleanliness. We value your child's health and recognize that preventing the spread of infectious disease is a very important part of quality child care. Through strict cleaning schedules and maintenance of our centers we strive to achieve excellence with health and safety regulations. Moreover, all of our staff have achieved First Aid and CPR certification which is maintained on a yearly basis.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- CCIS, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Coraopolis Grades: PK-K | 94 students
1 Parish Pl
Coraopolis, PA 15108
(412) 264-9716 1 PK-K
- Coraopolis Grades: NS-PK | 13 students
100 Grant Dr
Coraopolis, PA 15108
(412) 269-9122 1.4 NS-PK
- Coraopolis Grades: PK-K | 62 students
551 Thorn Run Rd
Coraopolis, PA 15108
(412) 262-1638 2 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.