Moon Township West KinderCare
Moon Township West KinderCare Photo #2 - Our infant classroom is host to four fantastic early childhood educators who appropriatly facilitate the best quality care practices throughout the day for children ranging in age from 6 weeks to twelve months!
Moon Township West KinderCare Photo #3 - We provide our mobile infants with a variety of gross motor activities to stimulate their development in a variety of ways!
Moon Township West KinderCare Photo #4 - Our toddler classroom is home to three awesome early childhood educators who dedicate their time to preparing enriched curriculum experiences for our toddlers at KinderCare!
Moon Township West KinderCare Photo #5 - Our toddler classroom offers 6 areas of exploration, which includes library, music, blocks, home living, science and sensory, and creative expression!
Moon Township West KinderCare Photo #6 - Our preschool classroom hosts two excellent early children educators who contniue to show their enthusiam and passion for educating preschoolers!
Moon Township West KinderCare Photo #7 - Our Pre-Kindergarten A classroom is an exciting classroom that offers enriching learning moments using a foundation of executive-function skills to encourage decision-making and self-regulation, as well as a balanced curriculum that stimulates knowledge and learning!
Moon Township West KinderCare Photo #8 - Our Pre-Kindergarten B classroom offers a strong curriculum that is supported by enriched expereinces that carry on into our summer camp exploration!
- Our team of early childhood educators are fundamentally strong at providing quality care to children and their families on an individual and continued basis.
- We have variety of qualified educators with backgrounds in education or related fields to help your child reach their fullest potential within their classrooms.
- Our classrooms offer consistent staff on a daily basis, as well as on site management at all times of operation!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to 100 Grant drive, KinderCare West, located in Moon Township! We have been a strong provider of early childhood education in the Moon Township area since 1985. We are proud to be a NAEYC accredited center that offers excellence in early childhood education for children ages six weeks through twelve years. KinderCare focuses on a blend of care and learning throughout our center where you can have the confidence in knowing your child will be receiving the best care and education possible! Each of our classrooms are full of enriching curriculum content that offers countless learning opportunities for children across all areas of development! Thank you for taking the time to visit our website! We would like to welcome you into our center for a comprehensive tour, which will allow you to see the impact KinderCare has on preparing children for kindergarten and beyond!
- Our center offers a safe and secure environment for all from our secure entrance way, to our three large fenced in playgrounds, and certified staff.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- CCIS; NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Coraopolis Grades: PK-K | 94 students
1 Parish Pl
Coraopolis, PA 15108
(412)264-9716 0.4 PK-K
- Moon Township Grades: NS-PK
700 Commerce Dr
Moon Township, PA 15108
(412)262-1174 1.4 NS-PK
- Coraopolis Grades: PK-K | 95 students
1555 Brodhead Rd
Coraopolis, PA 15108
(724)728-1349 1.8 PK-K
- Coraopolis Grades: PK-K | 38 students
1627 Brodhead Rd
Coraopolis, PA 15108
(724)457-5437 1.9 PK-K
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.