Moon Township West KinderCare
Moon Township West KinderCare Photo #2 - Our infant classroom is host to four fantastic early childhood educators who appropriatly facilitate the best quality care practices throughout the day for children ranging in age from 6 weeks to twelve months!
Moon Township West KinderCare Photo #3 - We provide our mobile infants with a variety of gross motor activities to stimulate their development in a variety of ways!
Moon Township West KinderCare Photo #4 - Our toddler classroom is home to three awesome early childhood educators who dedicate their time to preparing enriched curriculum experiences for our toddlers at KinderCare!
Moon Township West KinderCare Photo #5 - Our toddler classroom offers 6 areas of exploration, which includes library, music, blocks, home living, science and sensory, and creative expression!
Moon Township West KinderCare Photo #6 - Our preschool classroom hosts two excellent early children educators who contniue to show their enthusiam and passion for educating preschoolers!
Moon Township West KinderCare Photo #7 - Our Pre-Kindergarten A classroom is an exciting classroom that offers enriching learning moments using a foundation of executive-function skills to encourage decision-making and self-regulation, as well as a balanced curriculum that stimulates knowledge and learning!
Moon Township West KinderCare Photo #8 - Our Pre-Kindergarten B classroom offers a strong curriculum that is supported by enriched expereinces that carry on into our summer camp exploration!
Our team of early childhood educators are fundamentally strong at providing quality care to children and their families on an individual and continued basis.
We have variety of qualified educators with backgrounds in education or related fields to help your child reach their fullest potential within their classrooms.
Our classrooms offer consistent staff on a daily basis, as well as on site management at all times of operation!.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to 100 Grant drive, KinderCare West, located in Moon Township! We have been a strong provider of early childhood education in the Moon Township area since 1985. We are proud to be a NAEYC accredited center that offers excellence in early childhood education for children ages six weeks through twelve years. KinderCare focuses on a blend of care and learning throughout our center where you can have the confidence in knowing your child will be receiving the best care and education possible! Each of our classrooms are full of enriching curriculum content that offers countless learning opportunities for children across all areas of development! Thank you for taking the time to visit our website! We would like to welcome you into our center for a comprehensive tour, which will allow you to see the impact KinderCare has on preparing children for kindergarten and beyond!
- Our center offers a safe and secure environment for all from our secure entrance way, to our three large fenced in playgrounds, and certified staff.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- CCIS; NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Moon Township West KinderCare?
The application deadline for Moon Township West KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Moon Township West KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.