Rhema Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (412) 269-9555
- Rhema Christian School has provided a premiere Christian education for over 35 years.
- We seek to inspire children to reach their God-given potential as we come alongside parents to raise goldy leaders.
- Our students love to learn! Our teachers and staff are living examples of what it means to be a Christ-follower. Students who graduate from Rhema are not only prepared for what may come in their future schooling, they are also prepared to deal with what may come through a biblical perspective. .
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition depends, please call the office at 412-269-9555|
- Rhema Christian School offers a premiere education for children in 2-yo Preschool-8th grade. Our students receive an exemplary education for a Higher Purpose. Our PreSchool and PreKindergarten students enjoy specials such as Music, Art, and Library. Kindergarten students receive those specials as well as Science, Spanish, and Computer. Our students are challenged and inspired to view life and learning from a biblical worldview. Students are taught that they are created and loved immeasurably by God and that He has gifted each one of them with gifts and talents to use to serve Him.
- People that viewed Rhema Christian School also viewed these schools: Robinson Township Christian School.
Our daughter has been attending Rhema for two years now and we have nothing but wonderful things to say about the school. The teachers are caring, nurturing, and thoroughly committed to Christian education. I cannot recommend this school highly enough.
- Posted by Parent - jewil
We have both of our children at Rhema and have been very pleased with their progress academically, spiritually and socially. The school has made great leaps in technology in the past few years and the curriculum is rigorous.
- Posted by Parent - wacla
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?