Carol Leone Childcare & Development Center
- Carol Leone Childcare offers a varied and flexible program for children aged six weeks through kindergarten from 6AM to 6PM, Monday through Friday, with full or part time contracts available.
- Children in childcare may also take Dance and/or Gymnastics classes during the day.
- A twelve week summer camp program is offered for elementary aged children.
- The philosophy behind our curriculum is based in the belief that young children learn best by doing.
- In their early years, children explore the world around them by using all their senses (seeing, touching, smelling, hearing and tasting).
- We believe that children learn through play, investigation of the environment and interaction with peers and adults.
- Preschool children are encouraged to investigate various learning centers in the room which include dramatic play, library, sand and/or water, easel painting, creative arts, writing, blocks, math, science, music and manipulative.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aliquippa Grades: PK-8 | 188 students
3005 Fatima Dr
Aliquippa, PA 15001
(724)375-7565 6 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.