Carol Leone Childcare & Development Center
- Carol Leone Childcare offers a varied and flexible program for children aged six weeks through kindergarten from 6AM to 6PM, Monday through Friday, with full or part time contracts available.
- Children in childcare may also take Dance and/or Gymnastics classes during the day.
- A twelve week summer camp program is offered for elementary aged children.
- The philosophy behind our curriculum is based in the belief that young children learn best by doing.
- In their early years, children explore the world around them by using all their senses (seeing, touching, smelling, hearing and tasting).
- We believe that children learn through play, investigation of the environment and interaction with peers and adults.
- Preschool children are encouraged to investigate various learning centers in the room which include dramatic play, library, sand and/or water, easel painting, creative arts, writing, blocks, math, science, music and manipulative.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AliquippaGrades: PK-8 | 171 students
3005 Fatima Dr
Aliquippa, PA 15001
SewickleyGrades: PK-8 | 94 students
474 Chadwick Street
Sewickley, PA 15143
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017