- Morning Star School is the only special education facility under the auspices of the Diocese of St. Augustine in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Our school is dedicated to helping children with learning differences become productive, responsible, functioning members of society.
- With the cooperative efforts of parents, teachers, and the community students are afforded the opportunity to grow intellectually, socially, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
- Morning Star School does not discriminate based on religious affiliation and embraces the opportunity to provide every child who walks through our doors.
- The mission of Morning Star School as a Catholic Special Education School in the Diocese of St. Augustine is to provide meaningful educational experiences for learning challenged students in an atmosphere which promotes Gospel values while nurturing love and respect, the personal development of every child, creativity, and the joy of learning.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Morning Star School also viewed these schools: The Jericho School For Children With Autism.
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.