Morning Star School
- Morning Star School is the only special education facility under the auspices of the Diocese of St. Augustine in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Our school is dedicated to helping children with learning differences become productive, responsible, functioning members of society.
- With the cooperative efforts of parents, teachers, and the community students are afforded the opportunity to grow intellectually, socially, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
- Morning Star School does not discriminate based on religious affiliation and embraces the opportunity to provide every child who walks through our doors.
- The mission of Morning Star School as a Catholic Special Education School in the Diocese of St. Augustine is to provide meaningful educational experiences for learning challenged students in an atmosphere which promotes Gospel values while nurturing love and respect, the personal development of every child, creativity, and the joy of learning.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- JacksonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 20 students
1351 Sprinkle Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32211
- JacksonvilleGrades: K-12 | 105 students
11915 Beach Blvd, Ste 101
Jacksonville, FL 32246
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.