The Jericho School For Children With Autism
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 26 students
- Average class size: 4 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Jericho School is the longest serving school for children with autism in the state of Florida that utilizes Applied Behavior Analysis and Verbal Behavior. The Jericho School has a 5 out of 5 star rating according to greatschools.org. As a non-profit organization The Jericho School is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services and is always committed to Progress over Profits.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does The Jericho School For Children With Autism offer a summer program?
Yes, The Jericho School For Children With Autism offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for The Jericho School For Children With Autism?
The application deadline for The Jericho School For Children With Autism is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Jericho School For Children With Autism. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards