Mosaic Day School
As a premier early learning and child development center for children with special needs, we will work closely with your family to ensure your child feels supported, respected, self-confident and ready for school. We serve children from 3 months old through kindergarten in our classrooms and also offer a day treatment program that provides a one-on-one setting for students throughout the school day.
We believe strongly in the diversity of every childs learning style.
We continually adjust our interactions to accommodate each childs learning style, needs and interests.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Students: 20 students
- Yearly Tuition: $12,000
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
All - school for special needs
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
National avg.: 85%
- We will work closely with your family to ensure your child feels supported, respected, self-confident and ready for school. We support each child's unique learning style. We encourage teacher-directed and child-initiated curriculum to develop individual exploration that leads to higher-order thinking and discoveries. We partner with families for peak success, based on research which proves that involving the family enhances your child's language and social development while increasing confidence and improving family relationships.
- We provide your family with integrated healthcare as needed. Our school nurse is experienced in psychiatric nursing for all age levels, medication management and high acute cardiac telemetry/progressive care. He delivers excellent daily care and also has experience in responding to emergencies.
- Parents of Mosaic students may also choose to contact Keystone Behavioral Pediatrics to schedule appointments for behavioral, developmental, socio-emotional and/or learning issues that their child may be facing. Keystone Behavioral Pediatrics is equipped to handle all aspects that contribute to a happy, self-confident child. Keystones team of professionals focuses on each childs behavioral and mental health by working collaboratively to offer children a wealth of services, including psychological assessment, applied behavior analysis (ABA), mental health therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, therapy for feeding challenges and family and group services.
- Depending on the specific concerns and/or diagnoses that your child may have, a course of medication in combination with other therapy techniques may be helpful. Keystone's psychiatrist provides regular medical checkups to monitor how well medication is working and check for possible side effects.
Endorse Mosaic Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?