Mosaic Day School
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Enrollment: 20 students
- Yearly Tuition: $12,000
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- We will work closely with your family to ensure your child feels supported, respected, self-confident and ready for school. We support each child's unique learning style. We encourage teacher-directed and child-initiated curriculum to develop individual exploration that leads to higher-order thinking and discoveries. We partner with families for peak success, based on research which proves that involving the family enhances your child's language and social development while increasing confidence and improving family relationships.
- We provide your family with integrated healthcare as needed. Our school nurse is experienced in psychiatric nursing for all age levels, medication management and high acute cardiac telemetry/progressive care. He delivers excellent daily care and also has experience in responding to emergencies.
- Parents of Mosaic students may also choose to contact Keystone Behavioral Pediatrics to schedule appointments for behavioral, developmental, socio-emotional and/or learning issues that their child may be facing. Keystone Behavioral Pediatrics is equipped to handle all aspects that contribute to a happy, self-confident child. Keystones team of professionals focuses on each childs behavioral and mental health by working collaboratively to offer children a wealth of services, including psychological assessment, applied behavior analysis (ABA), mental health therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, therapy for feeding challenges and family and group services.
- Depending on the specific concerns and/or diagnoses that your child may have, a course of medication in combination with other therapy techniques may be helpful. Keystone's psychiatrist provides regular medical checkups to monitor how well medication is working and check for possible side effects.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Mosaic Day School cost?
Mosaic Day School's tuition is approximately $12,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Mosaic Day School?
The acceptance rate of Mosaic Day School is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 85%.
When is the application deadline for Mosaic Day School?
The application deadline for Mosaic Day School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Mosaic Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards