Mother Teresa Regional Catholic School
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (610) 265-2323
- Mother Teresa Regional Catholic School exists to provide a nurturing environment that encourages development of the academic, physical, social and spiritual dimensions of each student.
- We recognize that Catholic education is an all-encompassing process requiring a cohesive partnership among our home, school and parish communities.
- At MTC, our Catholic identity remains at the forefront of who we are and what we are called to be.
- We emphasize Christian principles, in both our curricular and extra curricular activities, which provide meaning and purpose to every student's education experience and promote growth in wisdom, knowledge and grace.
- Our dedicated faculty, support staff and volunteers are an integral part of the education process as they model values that cultivate leadership, responsibility, respect for self and others, and a heart for service that will sustain the student throughout life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Various|
|Total Students||280 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Girls: jumper/ skirt/ blouse and sweater. Boys: pants/ shirt/ vest, middle school boys in ties. Gym uniform for preschool students. Summer uniform is worn in warmer months.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,300|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges depending on grade level.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Christine Pagan|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
AV Club, Chess Club, Kitchen Wizards, Math Team, National Junior Honor Society, Science Explorers, Student Council (Middle School)
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Band, Bell Choir, Choir
- Mother Teresa Regional Catholic School exists to provide a nurturing environment that encourages development of the academic, physical, social and spiritual dimensions of each student. We recognize that Catholic education is an all-encompassing process requiring a cohesive partnership among our home, school and parish communities. At MTC, our Catholic identity remains at the forefront of who we are and what we are called to be. We emphasize Christian principles, in both our curricular and extra curricular activities, which provide meaning and purpose to every student's education experience and promote growth in wisdom, knowledge and grace. Our dedicated faculty, support staff and volunteers are an integral part of the education process as they model values that cultivate leadership, responsibility, respect for self and others, and a heart for service that will sustain the student throughout life.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plymouth Meeting Grades: NS-6 | 96 students
2150 Butler Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
(610) 828-2288 5.7 NS-6
- Ambler Grades: PK-2 | 200 students
1632 E Butler Pike
Ambler, PA 19002
(215) 646-2665 11.7 PK-2
- Blue Bell Grades: Inquire with school | 61 students
1775 Skippack Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422
(610) 275-1775 7.2 Inquire with school
I started my oldest daughter here 7 years ago, blessed to add a second along the way. We could not be happier with the quality and rewards of this faith based education. The environment created by the Principal, teachers and Church and community is a positive, family like, safe and caring environment. I would highly recommend to anyone for all grade levels.
- Posted by Parent - Mom
My kids (5yrs old) have attended MTC for the past 2 years, and they couldn't be happier. They come home laughing and bubbly, and never want to leave their friends. The class sizes are kept small to enhance that deep connection between student and teacher. The teachers are caring, personable, and experienced. They actually care about teaching the whole child, and not just the academics. The learning process is all about being hands on - so the students can really experience and understand. The teachers bring the lessons to life - and make it not only educational, but exciting for the students. It truly is a family community at MTC, not just a school. Each student and every teacher in the building knows my kids. I couldn't be more pleased!
- Posted by Parent - Kara Cooper
MTC is an excellent school and community of children and parents. The academic programs are very strong with a very strong faculty and equally dynamic administration team. Music, arts and sports are available to the children even to the extent of a specific Art Club designed for students in grade 6 - 8. There is also a good basic music program and also instrument lessons available to children in the school across various instruments including a bell choir. Sports across various disciplines are offered through the Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) in softball, basketball, volleyball and track. There is also a variety sports program for the younger kids who may not be old enough to join one of the other sports programs offered in the fall to get a feel for the various types of sports programs available. There are also honors programs for the children who earn the appropriate grades required and year end awards given out in a few categories at a ceremony held in our church. Athletic awards are given out at the annual sports banquet and with some sports, even during the last meet (specifically I know this to be true for track). Certain sporting events also have regional finals which children may attend based on their achievements during the season. MTC is a fantastic school which will enrich your child/children in a variety of ways. I can't say enough about the school overall!!!
- Posted by Parent - Lisa Montgomery
I've had 3 boys enrolled at Mtc. All had varied learning needs and abilities. Mtc was able to meet the needs of each of my students. The current curriculum includes Engineering, Health, Newspaper and the Arts. There are Honors programs as well as Learning Support provided by a Special Education Specialist. It is a wonderful community!!!
- Posted by Parent - Ann Baker
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.