All our teachers have an Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree, most of which have an Early Childhood Education focus.
The Mounds View KinderCare team continues to strive for bettering their own education while advancing the education of the children and families we serve everyday.
It is obvious when you speak to any of our staff members that they have a true passion for teaching and learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Mounds View KinderCare! We have designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is our main priority. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the front doors of the building have a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a doorbell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a center staff member. At Mounds View KinderCare, we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on staff as well. Their role is conducting monthly tornado and fire drills, ensuring all staff member's First Aid and CPR training is up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic
- Yes, CCAP from local and surrounding counties, schedule tour to hear about more resources for child care assistance - NACCRRA Military
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for MoundsView KinderCare?
The application deadline for MoundsView KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse MoundsView KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.
A Baker's Dozen of 'Must Have' Sites
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.