Mountain Park Ranch KinderCare
At Mountain Park Ranch KinderCare you will discover a staff of teachers who are dedicated to providing each child with a unique and individualized plan to help support their learning.
Many of our teachers have been with KinderCare for several years and value their own education, as well as the education of your children.
Our staff holds a variety of degrees and/or certificates such as a Child Development Associate's Credentials (CDA), Academic Certificate in Early Childhood Education, Bachelor's in Elementary Education, or an Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how our center is designed for learning!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Nationally Accrediated Ahwatukee KinderCare Learning Center, located in the Ahwatukee Neighborhood in Phoenix, Arizona. As a nationally accredited learning center we are preparing your child for success in school and beyond. We are excited to meet with you and your family about how we can help meet your childs educational needs.
- We take the safety of our children very seriously. All our staff members have had CPR, First Aid, and fire extinguisher training. We hold monthly fire safety drills. Our building hosts three fenced playgrounds, a fenced outdoor classroom, and we require a key code to access the building. Our staff takes pride in providing a clean environment and accomplishes this by cleaning and sanitizing their room and toys daily, as well as throughout the day. Make it a point to check our our health and safety board to find notices about recalls and health information you may find useful.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- DES, Gila (tribal), and NACCRRA
Endorse Mountain Park Ranch KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.