- Top Ranked AZ School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 350 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 24 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
appropriate school attire
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Be Kind People Project, Bricks for kids: Lego Engineering, Karate Club, Robotics, Running & Jump Rope clubs, Spanish Club, T-Ball, Tumble Town Gymnastics
Arts and Music Programs:
Art & Design, Guitar
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Athletes In Training sports
- Summit School is an exceptionalprivate school inPhoenix, Arizona.Weprovide an engaging and rigorouscurriculum, taught byexperienced and dedicated teachers, who inspire preschool, elementary and middle school students daily.A multitude of national, state and local awards, two national accreditations, and successful graduates only paint a small picture of Summit School .Students are confident, articulate and respectful; they love learning, and admire their teachers. You can physically feel the joy of students, teachers and parents on campus.
- We are proud to share ourawards and accomplishments.http://summitschoolaz.org/na/awards/
- We also invite you to visit our website, www.SummitSchoolAZ.org which details learning projects, special events for students, community service projects, and more,providing insight into the world of learning that awaits your child.
- We all envision an environment for our children to learn and grow to their fullest potential. Summit nurtures each student`s knowledge, critical thinking skills, creativity, love of learning and confidence to achieve whatever they dream. Summit students are tomorrow`s leaders.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Summit School?
What sports does Summit School offer?
What is Summit School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Summit School?
Endorse Summit School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards