- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 67 students
- Yearly Tuition: $1,275
- Average class size: 35 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
$1275.00/month for Full Day program (7:00 AM - 5:45 PM)
- Ahwatukee Foothills Montessori Center was established in 1995 on the belief that every child should be helped to reach their maximum potential and that every child has the right to be treated with love and respect in their school environment. Ahwatukee Foothills Montessori is a Montessori oriented family comprised of staff, students, parents and administrators working together to enhance each child's social, emotional, physical and academic qualities. Our program is designed for children 2 1/2 years of age through kindergarten. The children in Ahwatukee Foothills Montessori spend a good portion of their time during the day involved in both group and individual lessons using Montessori equipment. Additional lessons include Spanish, Art, Art Appreciation, Music and Physical Education.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Ahwatukee Foothills Montessori cost?
Ahwatukee Foothills Montessori's tuition is approximately $1,275 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Ahwatukee Foothills Montessori?
The application deadline for Ahwatukee Foothills Montessori is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Ahwatukee Foothills Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.