Grace Academy offers PK3 - 7th grade classes for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-7
- Enrollment: 93 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,300
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
PRESCHOOL: • Half Day - $135/month ($1350/year) • Full Day - $260/month ($2600/year) • Lunch Buddies - optional - 3 days - $35/month ($350/year) - 2 days - $30/month ($300/year) - 1 day - $25/month ($250/year)KINDERGARTEN: $295/month ($2950/year)ELEMENTARY: $315/month ($3150/year)
- Our vision is to create life-long disciples of Jesus Christ who possess the faith, wisdom, and character necessary to fulfill God's will for their lives.
- Our school only operates on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. We offer half-day and full-day preschool classes open to all families.
- Beginning in Kindergarten, we partner with Christian parents to ensure consistency of life and learning in our effort to effectivley disciple our students. Our Kindergarten is a 3 full-day program (T/W/Th). Our elementary classes operate using our unique "Covenant Learning Model" students have "direct" instruction from a classroom teacher on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, while the parent provides "guided" instruction at home on Mondays and Fridays based on the lesson plans sent home by the classroom teacher. This ia great hybrid between homeschooling and traditional 5-day school. For more information, check out our website.
Source: Verified school update
My daughter loves going to preschool. This preschool is great, the teachers are very friendly and take the time to get to know each of the children. The facility is very clean, the classrooms are very age appropriate and fun for the students! I would recommend this preschool, also it is a Christian preschool, which is very important to me, for my child to learn about God at an early age.
This preschool is the whole package! Loving teachers, current curriculum with relevant academic goals, social development opportunities, and spiritual guidance are built into every day activities. My daughter spent two years in this program and she is emotionally and academically well prepared for kindergarten. The teachers provide a loving environment second to none. I highly recommend this school to everyone!
I was very pleased with the quality education my son got here! The teacher were excellent and truly loved the children. My son always looked forward to preschool. It was also very affordable in comparison to other local preschools. I would highly recommend this preschool to anyone!
All staff members love children and desire to see them thrive in every way! A warm nurturing environment where the students can become secure and confident, coupled with a well rounded academic program produce graduates that are prepared for kindergarten. A Christ-centered school where the children can flourish, and parents and staff can work together to fulfill that goal!
great preschool. highly recommend this school of early learning. i am highly impressed with teachers. they utilize best ways to teach children of this age. school organizes many filed trips to enhance learning through experience.
Endorse Grace Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Don't Need Financial Aid? Step to the Front of the Line!
The fallout of the economic and financial meltdown of 2009 was far reaching. Private schools did not escape the consequences either. But that may be a good thing for you.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
July 20, 2022School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.