5.00 (5 reviews)
Tel: (717) 755-6438
Grace Academy offers PK3 - 6th grade classes..
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,350|
|Tuition Notes||PRESCHOOL: • Half Day - $135/month ($1350/year) • Full Day - $260/month ($2600/year) • Lunch Buddies - optional - 3 days - $35/month ($350/year) - 2 days - $30/month ($300/year) - 1 day - $25/month ($250/year)KINDERGARTEN: $295/month ($2950/year)ELEMENTARY: $315/month ($3150/year)|
|Admissions Director||Shane Lehman|
- Our vision is to create life-long disciples of Jesus Christ who possess the faith, wisdom, and character necessary to fulfill God's will for their lives.
- Our school only operates on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. We offer half-day and full-day preschool classes open to all families.
- Beginning in Kindergarten, we partner with Christian parents to ensure consistency of life and learning in our effort to effectivley disciple our students. Our Kindergarten is a 3 full-day program (T/W/Th). Our elementary classes operate using our unique "Covenant Learning Model" students have "direct" instruction from a classroom teacher on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, while the parent provides "guided" instruction at home on Mondays and Fridays based on the lesson plans sent home by the classroom teacher. This ia great hybrid between homeschooling and traditional 5-day school. For more information, check out our website.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: PK-K | 51 students
3221 E Chandler Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85048
(480) 759-3810 2000.7 PK-K
My daughter loves going to preschool. This preschool is great, the teachers are very friendly and take the time to get to know each of the children. The facility is very clean, the classrooms are very age appropriate and fun for the students! I would recommend this preschool, also it is a Christian preschool, which is very important to me, for my child to learn about God at an early age.
- Posted by Parent - Jenne
This preschool is the whole package! Loving teachers, current curriculum with relevant academic goals, social development opportunities, and spiritual guidance are built into every day activities. My daughter spent two years in this program and she is emotionally and academically well prepared for kindergarten. The teachers provide a loving environment second to none. I highly recommend this school to everyone!
- Posted by Parent - jahol
I was very pleased with the quality education my son got here! The teacher were excellent and truly loved the children. My son always looked forward to preschool. It was also very affordable in comparison to other local preschools. I would highly recommend this preschool to anyone!
- Posted by Parent - shane
All staff members love children and desire to see them thrive in every way! A warm nurturing environment where the students can become secure and confident, coupled with a well rounded academic program produce graduates that are prepared for kindergarten. A Christ-centered school where the children can flourish, and parents and staff can work together to fulfill that goal!
- Posted by Teacher - Mds17
great preschool. highly recommend this school of early learning. i am highly impressed with teachers. they utilize best ways to teach children of this age. school organizes many filed trips to enhance learning through experience.
- Posted by Parent - amand
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.