Adobe Montessori School
- Adobe Montessori, located in northwest Chandler, Arizona has been serving families of Tempe, Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert and Ahwatukee since 1982.
- Our early-primary program and primary classes are staffed with dedicated teachers and aides offering a high quality Montessori education.
- We also have extended care hours and extracurricular classes. The Montessori method strives to arouse the child's interest; to stimulate, and to provide an individualized learning atmosphere.
- This is the “Prepared environment” which invites a child to get herself involved and puts her mind in gear.
- To catch the excitement inherent in discovery, and to know deep down that she did it herself because she felt the need to understand and to conquer a problem, is worth far more to a child's self-image and development than to respond to never-ending teacher direction.
- The main objective of Adobe Montessori School is to provide a carefully planned, stimulating environment which will help children develop within themselves the foundational habits, attitudes, skills, and ideas which are essential for a lifetime of creative thinking and learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChandlerGrades: NS-6 | 480 students
670 N Arizona Ave Ste 35
Chandler, AZ 85225
4080 E. Germann Road
Gilbert, AZ 85297
ChandlerGrades: PK-8 | 99 students
19620 South McQueen Road
Chandler, AZ 85286
PhoenixGrades: PK-8 | 350 students
4515 East Muirwood Dr
Phoenix, AZ 85048
ChandlerGrades: NS-PK | 224 students
3700 W Ray Road
Chandler, AZ 85226
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?