- Adobe Montessori, located in northwest Chandler, Arizona has been serving families of Tempe, Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert and Ahwatukee since 1982.
- Our early-primary program and primary classes are staffed with dedicated teachers and aides offering a high quality Montessori education.
- We also have extended care hours and extracurricular classes. The Montessori method strives to arouse the child's interest; to stimulate, and to provide an individualized learning atmosphere.
- This is the “Prepared environment” which invites a child to get herself involved and puts her mind in gear.
- To catch the excitement inherent in discovery, and to know deep down that she did it herself because she felt the need to understand and to conquer a problem, is worth far more to a child's self-image and development than to respond to never-ending teacher direction.
- The main objective of Adobe Montessori School is to provide a carefully planned, stimulating environment which will help children develop within themselves the foundational habits, attitudes, skills, and ideas which are essential for a lifetime of creative thinking and learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhoenixGrades: NS-4 | 139 students
6630 S 40th St
Phoenix, AZ 85042
ChandlerGrades: NS-6 | 480 students
670 N Arizona Ave Ste 35
Chandler, AZ 85225
PhoenixGrades: PK-8 | 350 students
4515 East Muirwood Dr
Phoenix, AZ 85048
ChandlerGrades: K-6 | 50 students
2814 N Dodson
Chandler, AZ 85224
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.