Valley Child Care & Learning Center
Tel: (480) 786-4400
- Valley Child Care & Learning Center is one of the leading providers of quality child care in the Arizona DaycarePhoenix, Glendale, Chandler and Scottsdale area.
- We have a charming state-of-the-art facility that not only looks like a home, but has an atmosphere that will help your child feel safe and welcome.
- As a family-owned business we care about the little things that mean so much to you.
- At Valley Learning Centers you will find that our commitment to quality will show in everything we do.
- You and your child will receive the personal attention that we believe is necessary to enhance a trusting relationship.
- We know that selecting a child care or pre-school provider can be a challenging task.
- The early years of care are critical to your child's long-term development, making your choice of centers one of the most vital decisions you will have to make.
- As a parent, you will be assured that your child is receiving the best care in a setting where your child's social, physical, emotional, and intellectual development will be nurtured.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chandler Grades: PK-K | 115 students
6400 W Del Rio St
Chandler, AZ 85226
(480) 899-2980 2.8 PK-K
- Chandler Grades: NS-8 | 171 students
19620 South McQueen Road
Chandler, AZ 85286
(480) 899-9197 5.9 NS-8
- Chandler Grades: NS-6 | 108 students
1700 W Warner Road
Chandler, AZ 85224
(480) 730-8886 2.2 NS-6
- Chandler Grades: PK-6 | 410 students
670 N Arizona Ave Ste 35
Chandler, AZ 85225
(480) 963-2313 3.7 PK-6
- Gilbert Grades: NS-K
4080 E. Germann Road
Gilbert, AZ 85297
(480) 988-0185 12 NS-K
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?