Valley Child Care & Learning Center
- Valley Child Care & Learning Center is one of the leading providers of quality child care in the Arizona DaycarePhoenix, Glendale, Chandler and Scottsdale area.
- We have a charming state-of-the-art facility that not only looks like a home, but has an atmosphere that will help your child feel safe and welcome.
- As a family-owned business we care about the little things that mean so much to you.
- At Valley Learning Centers you will find that our commitment to quality will show in everything we do.
- You and your child will receive the personal attention that we believe is necessary to enhance a trusting relationship.
- We know that selecting a child care or pre-school provider can be a challenging task.
- The early years of care are critical to your child's long-term development, making your choice of centers one of the most vital decisions you will have to make.
- As a parent, you will be assured that your child is receiving the best care in a setting where your child's social, physical, emotional, and intellectual development will be nurtured.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chandler Grades: PK-K | 115 students
6400 W Del Rio St
Chandler, AZ 85226
(480)899-2980 2.8 PK-K
- Chandler Grades: PK-8
19620 South McQueen Road
Chandler, AZ 85286
(480)899-9197 5.9 PK-8
- Chandler Grades: PK-6 | 108 students
1700 W Warner Road
Chandler, AZ 85224
(480)730-8886 2.2 PK-6
- Chandler Grades: PK-6 | 410 students
670 N Arizona Ave Ste 35
Chandler, AZ 85225
(480)963-2313 3.7 PK-6
- Gilbert Grades: NS-K
4080 E. Germann Road
Gilbert, AZ 85297
(480)988-0185 12 NS-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.