Mountain West Montessori School
Tel: (915) 584-5728
Mountain West Montessori School Photo #2 - Mt West Montessori is set in beautiful shaded Upper Valley of west El Paso. School is comprised of 15,000 square feet of cozy, quaint and practical Montessori classrooms. Our newly built Multipurpose Room and state of the art Industrial kitchen, ensures for healthy and lovingly prepared meals as well as great spaces for extra-curricular activities and parent meetings.
- Mt. West Montessori School's mission is to provide an educational environment that cultivates an enthusiasm for learning and encourages children to reach their full potential.
- We strive to provide the highest quality montessori education possible emphasizing basic academic disciplines, the acquisition of english and spanish language, the promotion of independence, self-respect and respect for all others.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dylsexia|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$550|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Average per week.|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on factors like age, half or full day, programs, daycare, etc|
|Admissions Director||Ana Barrio|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Basketball, Dance, Soccer, VolleyballBallet, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Music Program: ABC Music and Me. a Kindermusic program
- Participate in a tour and go through an admissions process.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Paso Grades: PK-12 | 146 students
10737 Gateway Blvd. W.
El Paso, TX 79935
(915) 856-7243 14.1 PK-12
- El Paso Grades: PK-8 | 285 students
400 W Sunset Rd
El Paso, TX 79922
(915) 581-8801 1.4 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.