Msgr John R Hackett Catholic Central High School
- Hackett Catholic Central is a secondary school serving the greater Kalamazoo area.
- In promoting the religious, academic, social, and physical development of each student.
- Hackett seeks to create an environment in which it can properly emphasize the teaching and learning of Catholic values.
- Hackett Catholic Central strives to engender in its students a recognition of the importance of the life-long quest for knowledge, together with a sense of fellowship with and a desire to serve the human community.
- Hackett expects its graduates to be resourceful, competent, motivated, caring individuals who are well-prepared for college, careers, and life.
- In its dedication to excellence, Hackett Catholic Central integrates faith with intellectual pursuit through well-designed programs supported by sufficient resources and implemented by competent, dedicated faculty.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||318 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Msgr John R Hackett Catholic Central High School also viewed these schools: Kalamazoo Christian High School.
Nearby Homes for Sale
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.