Music Box Preschool & Kindergarten
- For more than 35 years, Music Box has been dedicated to prepare young children for a lifetime of learning in a safe, nurturing environment.
- From the beginning, we have been committed to provide a fun, educational place where young children can learn and develop through hands-on, minds-on activities.
- Over the years, our curriculum has evolved to reflect innovations in early childhood development by providing the latest educational equipment and materials and updating our classroom environments.
- Our staff has designed lesson plans with classroom themes and teaching materials that help provide children with the skills they need for success in school, yet are flexible enough to meet the unique needs and personality of each child.
- Most importantly, we have always been dedicated to working together with parents to help their children become confident, curious learners.
- Every individual is unique. In planning our educational program, we always consider individuality as we know your child develops best when his uniqueness is respected.
- Our philosophy program provides your child with a continuing variety of sensory motor activities and extends the range of his experiences.
- Children grow in self-confidence as they gain skill in using their bodies, as they improve the keenness of their perceptions, as they become more competent in using language, and as they succeed in making friends with other children their own age.
- Out of these relationships with equals may come some of the deepest satisfactions in life.
- One of the most values for your child in being a member of a group of equals, is the chance to build a more realistic concept of him/her self as a person apart from him/her membership in the family group.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Music Box Preschool & Kindergarten also viewed these schools: Beverly Hills Presbyterian Ps & Kindergarten.
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017