Nashville International Academy
- The mission of Nashville International Academy is to provide the highest standards of education in an Islamic cultural environment where academic excellence , critical thinking and cultural diversity are respected, valued and celebrated.
- We are committed to providing opportunities for children to explore their interests, broaden their horizons, and develop their talents and creativity.
- Our staff, students and parents work together to provide the maximum resources and support needed to promote a challenging and engaging learning and teaching experience.
- Nashville International Academy Admits Students Of All Races, Colors, National And Ethnic Origins To All The Rights Privileges, Programs And Activities Generally Accorded Or Made Available To Students At The School.
- It Does Not Discriminate On The Basis Of Race, Color, National And Ethnic Origin In Administration Of Its Educational Policies, Administration Policies, Scholarship And Loan Programs, Athletic And Other School Administered Programs.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
NIA is a gem and I wouldn't choose any other school for my kids.
- Posted by Parent - NIA Parent
Small class sizes, caring faculty and staff, great environment for children, high academic expectations. Just a wonderful school! I highly recommend it!
- Posted by Parent - lkaan