Nativity Bvm High School
Tel: (570) 622-8110
Nativity B.V.M. High School is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools and by the Department of Education, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Nativity BVM High School is a Catholic Christian community dedicated to meeting and enriching the life needs of its individual students through spiritual direction, quality academics, community service, social responsibility, aesthetic and athletic development preparing its graduates to meet all of life's challenges.
Nativity exemplifies the essence of excellence in academics and affirms the traditional life values of Christianity in Catholic faith.
Nativity accepts students of all races, cultures, creeds, and economic backgrounds and treats them as young adults in whom are instilled a belief in the dignity of each person and appreciation of their diverse ethnic backgrounds.
Non-Catholic students compromise 4% of Nativity's population. Nativity boasts a highly educated and dedicated faculty.
The staff includes one Diocesan priest, and one Daughter of Charity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||199 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Nativity BVM High School is a Catholic Christian community dedicated to meeting and enriching the life needs of its individual students through spiritual direction, quality academics, community service, social responsibility, aesthetic and athletic development preparing its graduates to meet all of life's challenges. Nativity boasts a highly educated and dedicated faculty – almost half hold mastersdegrees or higher. The faculty includes one Diocesan priest, one Sister ofSt. Joseph, and two Daughters of Charity.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reading Grades: 9-12 | 811 students
955 E Wyomissing Blvd
Reading, PA 19611
(610) 374-8361 28.5 9-12
- Feasterville Trevose Grades: 8-12 | 48 students
3949 Brownsville Rd
Feasterville Trevose, PA 19053
(215) 355-1780 58.2 8-12
- Tamaqua Grades: 9-12 | 302 students
166 Marian Ave
Tamaqua, PA 18252
(570) 467-3335 13.2 9-12
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.