Assumption Bvm School
- At All Saints Catholic Elementary School, the faculty of All Saints School, aspire to create a foundation for the academic, moral, and social development of our students.
- By incorporating Jesus' teaching into all areas, we promote Christian values with a special emphasis on service within our community.
- High expectations, attainable goals, a structured environment, and self- discipline are key ingredients for student success.
- We envision our students living fulfilled lives, serving others, worshiping God and growing as productive citizens.
- At All Saints Catholic School, each child's individual ability is celebrated and affirmed.
- All Saints Catholic School offers a continuous program of instruction, which reflects the needs of individual students in grades kindergarten through eight.
- The curriculum of the Diocese of Allentown is used as a guide for the formal education of the students at All Saints.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||177 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minersville Grades: PK-8 | 119 students
515 N Front St
Minersville, PA 17954
(570)544-2800 3.7 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.