Berks Catholic High School
- Berks Catholic High School is a co-educational, Catholic High School.
- We honor and uphold the Catholic mission by offering well-rounded educational opportunities in a Christian environment.
- In a spirit of unity, and mindful of our common purpose, we strive to maintain a safe, enriching learning environment where diversity is embraced.
- Our goal is to enrich the spiritual, academic, cultural, social and athletic development of each student.
- This goal is achieved by providing opportunities for spiritual direction and renewal, excellence in teaching, a challenging curriculum, and diverse extra-curricular activities.
- If you are interested in finding our more, please visit our website or call our Admissions Director, Mr. Josh Ditsky, at 610-374-8361.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||791 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||21 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Boys - School sweater, khaki pants, tie)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,600|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mr. Josh Ditsky|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Nicole Smith|
|Total Sports Offered||19 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water Polo, Winter Track, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Diving,
Field Hockey, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Water Polo, Winter Track,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Believers in God Club, Chorus, Debate, Drama, Forensics, Model UN, Spiritual Life|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pottsville Grades: 9-12 | 199 students
1 Lawtons Hl
Pottsville, PA 17901
(570)622-8110 28.5 9-12
- Reading Grades: NS-8 | 308 students
233 Spring St
Reading, PA 19601
(610)375-1882 2 NS-8
- Monroe Grades: PK-12 | 772 students
One Bulldog Drive
Monroe, GA 30655
(678)635-3800 621.9 PK-12
- Lake Forest Grades: 9-12 | 145 students
760 E Westleigh Rd
Lake Forest, IL 60045
(847)234-4300 630.3 9-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.