Berks Catholic High School
- Berks Catholic High School is a co-educational, Catholic High School.
- We honor and uphold the Catholic mission by offering well-rounded educational opportunities in a Christian environment.
- In a spirit of unity, and mindful of our common purpose, we strive to maintain a safe, enriching learning environment where diversity is embraced.
- Our goal is to enrich the spiritual, academic, cultural, social and athletic development of each student.
- This goal is achieved by providing opportunities for spiritual direction and renewal, excellence in teaching, a challenging curriculum, and diverse extra-curricular activities.
- If you are interested in finding our more, please visit our website or call our Admissions Director, Mr. Josh Ditsky, at 610-374-8361.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||791 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||21 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Boys - School sweater, khaki pants, tie)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,600|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mr. Josh Ditsky|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Nicole Smith|
|Total Sports Offered||19 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water Polo, Winter Track, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Diving,
Field Hockey, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Water Polo, Winter Track,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Believers in God Club, Chorus, Debate, Drama, Forensics, Model UN, Spiritual Life|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pottsville Grades: 9-12 | 199 students
1 Lawtons Hl
Pottsville, PA 17901
(570)622-8110 28.5 9-12
- Reading Grades: NS-8 | 308 students
233 Spring St
Reading, PA 19601
(610)375-1882 2 NS-8
- Monroe Grades: PK-12 | 772 students
One Bulldog Drive
Monroe, GA 30655
(678)635-3800 621.9 PK-12
- Lake Forest Grades: 9-12 | 145 students
760 E Westleigh Rd
Lake Forest, IL 60045
(847)234-4300 630.3 9-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.