Berks Catholic High School
- Berks Catholic High School is a co-educational, Catholic High School.
- We honor and uphold the Catholic mission by offering well-rounded educational opportunities in a Christian environment.
- In a spirit of unity, and mindful of our common purpose, we strive to maintain a safe, enriching learning environment where diversity is embraced.
- Our goal is to enrich the spiritual, academic, cultural, social and athletic development of each student.
- This goal is achieved by providing opportunities for spiritual direction and renewal, excellence in teaching, a challenging curriculum, and diverse extra-curricular activities.
- If you are interested in finding our more, please visit our website or call our Admissions Director, Mr. Josh Ditsky, at 610-374-8361.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||728 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||21 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Boys - School sweater, khaki pants, tie)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,600|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mr. Josh Ditsky|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Nicole Smith|
|Total Sports Offered||19 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water Polo, Winter Track, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Diving,
Field Hockey, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Water Polo, Winter Track,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Believers in God Club, Chorus, Debate, Drama, Forensics, Model UN, Spiritual Life Band, Chorus, Debate, Drama, Forensics, Model UN, Spiritual Life, Believers in God Club,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ReadingGrades: PK-10 | 92 students
309 Kenhorst Blvd
Reading, PA 19607
- ReadingGrades: PK-8 | 293 students
233 Spring St
Reading, PA 19601
- PottsvilleGrades: 9-12 | 199 students
1 Lawtons Hl
Pottsville, PA 17901