St. Margaret School
- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 308 students
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Call the school for information.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Sister Michele Smith, IHM
Ms. Breyana Ayala
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Altar Server, Choir, Declamation, Instrumental Lessons, Kitchen Capers, Mathletes, Piano, Scouts, Spelling Bee, Student Council
- St. Margaret School is nestled in the Centre Park Historic District of Reading, PA. This "melting pot" of faiths and cultures allows for a well-rounded education. St. Margaret is the "school that keeps on schooling" for we offer eleven years of continuous education from grades Pre-K to Grade 8.
Endorse St. Margaret School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.