New Story School
- New Story schools are more than places where your child goes for the day to learn C our schools serve as an extension of your family.
- We go the extra mile and do what is necessary to make sure your childs needs are met and that they have the necessary supports in place C to grow, learn and achieve their goals.
- We are dedicated to ensuring that your child has an opportunity to grow to their fullest potential.
- One way we do this is by treating your childs behavior first, so they can focus on learning new skills and creating their own new stories for the present and the future.
- The best story that a child can write is one that includes returning to their home school, giving them the opportunity to write additional stories of growth and success.
- We believe no two children are alike, so we teach the way your child learns C and our curriculum reflects this approach.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reading Grades: 2-11 | 43 students
1010 Centre Ave
Reading, PA 19601
(610)478-8266 1.2 2-11
- Reading Grades: NS-9 | 414 students
3125 Kutztown Rd
Reading, PA 19605
(610)929-4124 3.3 NS-9
- Reading Grades: K-12 | 15 students
641 Gregg Ave
Reading, PA 19611
(610)208-0466 2 K-12
- Reading Grades: PK-8 | 308 students
233 Spring St
Reading, PA 19601
(610)375-1882 1.3 PK-8
- Reading Grades: K-7 | 168 students
53 Vermont Rd
Reading, PA 19608
(610)777-3080 5.9 K-7
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.