Chor Day Academy
- The Children's Home of Reading continues to provide a treatment oriented residential environment for children and teenagers, as well as community-based services.
- The Children's Home is dedicated to determining the needs of children who are experiencing significant problems in life and meeting those needs in a qualitative manner.
- Prevention and education as well as traditional treatment methods are emphasized.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-11|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reading Grades: K-12 | 50 students
345 N Wyomissing Blvd
Reading, PA 19610
(610)936-3673 1.2 K-12
- Reading Grades: NS-12 | 146 students
410 S 14th St
Reading, PA 19602
(610)372-8826 1.9 NS-12
- Reading Grades: K-7 | 168 students
53 Vermont Rd
Reading, PA 19608
(610)777-3080 7 K-7
- Bethlehem Grades: 1-12 | 57 students
2196 Avenue C
Bethlehem, PA 18017
(610)266-6500 34 1-12
- Fairchance Grades: 3-12 | 92 students
25 S Main St
Fairchance, PA 15436
(724)564-2860 205.4 3-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.