Chor Day Academy
Tel: (610) 478-8266
- The Children's Home of Reading continues to provide a treatment oriented residential environment for children and teenagers, as well as community-based services.
- The Children's Home is dedicated to determining the needs of children who are experiencing significant problems in life and meeting those needs in a qualitative manner.
- Prevention and education as well as traditional treatment methods are emphasized.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reading Grades: 6-12 | 49 students
345 N Wyomissing Blvd
Reading, PA 19610
(610) 396-3673 1.2 6-12
- Reading Grades: K-12 | 152 students
410 S 14th St
Reading, PA 19602
(610) 372-8826 1.9 K-12
- Bethlehem Grades: 1-12 | 79 students
2196 Avenue C
Bethlehem, PA 18017
(610) 266-6500 34 1-12
- Fairchance Grades: 3-12 | 92 students
25 S Main St
Fairchance, PA 15436
(724) 564-2860 205.4 3-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.