Chor Day Academy
- The Children's Home of Reading continues to provide a treatment oriented residential environment for children and teenagers, as well as community-based services.
- The Children's Home is dedicated to determining the needs of children who are experiencing significant problems in life and meeting those needs in a qualitative manner.
- Prevention and education as well as traditional treatment methods are emphasized.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-11|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reading Grades: K-12 | 50 students
345 N Wyomissing Blvd
Reading, PA 19610
(610)936-3673 1.2 K-12
- Reading Grades: NS-12 | 146 students
410 S 14th St
Reading, PA 19602
(610)372-8826 1.9 NS-12
- Reading Grades: K-7 | 168 students
53 Vermont Rd
Reading, PA 19608
(610)777-3080 7 K-7
- Bethlehem Grades: 1-12 | 57 students
2196 Avenue C
Bethlehem, PA 18017
(610)266-6500 34 1-12
- Fairchance Grades: 3-12 | 92 students
25 S Main St
Fairchance, PA 15436
(724)564-2860 205.4 3-12
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.