La Salle Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- La Salle Academy and Early Childhood Center acknowledges as our central focus the education and development of the total child in a Christ-Centered environment.
- We believe the child's experiences garnered in an atmosphere of faith will lead to an awareness that religion is not just a creed to be learned but a life to be lived.
- We acknowledge that our students' Baptismal right to the heritage and rich tradition of the Catholic faith cannot be denied.
- Ultimately, our purpose is to send forth well-informed, morally conscientious citizens prepared and eager to give responsible Christian witness as well as service to the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||332 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reading Grades: PK-8 | 154 students
701 Franklin Street
Reading, PA 19611
(610)373-3316 3 PK-8
- Birdsboro Grades: PK-12 | 178 students
926 Philadelphia Ter
Birdsboro, PA 19508
(610)582-1000 8.2 PK-12
La Salle Academy provides an outstanding education! Teachers are dedicated, creative, caring and committed to each child's success! The environment of faith, friendship and fun is cherished by all! Parents are always welcome! Students have fun and create deep friendships! Visit La Salle!
- Posted by Parent - Dirol
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.