As a center and as a team, we here at Wyomissing have over 100 + years of Early Childhood experience.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 35 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The Wyomissing Center wants to welcome you to our page. We are committed to giving all our families quality care so please make sure to stop in for a tour and join our loving family at center 303023.
- Our center features a keypad entry, fenced playground and a trained staff who provides quality care.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- BCIU (Berks County Intermediate Unit) provides CCIS (Child Care Information Services) BCIU often refers to KinderCare, ok to schedule tour for parent to learn more on subsidy assistance.
Endorse Wyomissing KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.