Tutor Time Child Care/learning Center
Tel: (610) 320-9995
- At Tutor Time, caring, experienced teachers help children develop vital learning skills and social confidence.
- Our age-specific programs, play places and personal spaces combine to create an atmosphere ideal for early childhood education.
- And our exclusive Tutor Time LifeSmart curriculum embraces the differences between children and helps them develop their strengths.
- The principles of the Tutor Time LifeSmart curriculum follow the guidelines for developmentally appropriate practice set forth by national accrediting associations.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Tutor Time Child Care/learning Center also viewed these schools: Yocum Institute For Arts Education.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reading Grades: PK-K | 66 students
3000 Penn Avenue
Reading, PA 19609
(610) 376-1576 1.9 PK-K
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.