Tutor Time Child Care/learning Center
- At Tutor Time, caring, experienced teachers help children develop vital learning skills and social confidence.
- Our age-specific programs, play places and personal spaces combine to create an atmosphere ideal for early childhood education.
- And our exclusive Tutor Time LifeSmart curriculum embraces the differences between children and helps them develop their strengths.
- The principles of the Tutor Time LifeSmart curriculum follow the guidelines for developmentally appropriate practice set forth by national accrediting associations.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Tutor Time Child Care/learning Center also viewed these schools: Yocum Institute For Arts Education.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reading Grades: PK-K | 66 students
1100 Belmont Ave
Reading, PA 19610
(610)376-1576 1 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.