Nativity Of Our Savior School
Tel: (219) 763-2400
- Nativity of Our Savior Catholic school is an accredited, nonpublic, exemplary school.
- We currently offer grades kindergarten through eight, and are working on establishing a pre-school.
- We provide excellent academic, social, spiritual, and emotional education for our students and their families.
- We follow all Indiana academic and safety guidelines, and we strongly encourage family participation in our school through our Home and School Association.
- We offer full day kindergarten and a rigorous academic program to fully prepare students for high school and beyond.
- We have high expectations for our students and their families, which encourages all to reach their full potentials.
- Our students participate in a variety of activities during the school week, like art, gym, music, library, computers, and Mass! Our students attend Mass three days a week and learn to grow in their love for Christ.
- Our students also participate in Catholic Youth Organization band beginning in grade four , and Catholic Youth Organization sports beginning in grade five.
- We are very proud of our past and present students, are excited about our future, and hope you will consider becoming a part of our family!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||188 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chesterton Grades: PK-8 | 291 students
640 N Calumet Rd
Chesterton, IN 46304
(219) 926-1707 7.7 PK-8
- Hobart Grades: K-8 | 59 students
891 S Linda Street
Hobart, IN 46342
(219) 942-3147 4.5 K-8
- Valparaiso Grades: K-8 | 268 students
1755 Harrison Blvd
Valparaiso, IN 46385
(219) 462-3374 7.7 K-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.