Navajo Christian Preparatory Academy
- The Navajo Lutheran provides a number of services to the Rock Point community.
- Some programs are throughout the entire year, and others are held on special holidays.
- We will also be starting new programs in the future, so watch this section for continuing updates.
- The Mission School is an elementary school serving children in Kindergarten through 6th grade.
- The students who attend the Mission School come from the surrounding Rock Point area.
- During registration the Summer of 2007, the Mission had to turn away students because we were filled to capacity.
- This truly is a statement of the need for a larger and newer facility.
- The Navajo Lutheran Mission, in partnership with the Navajo People and rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, is a community seeking to meet the educational, health, social and spiritual needs of the Navajo People.
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Teec Nos Pos Grades: K-12 | 82 students
2000 So. Rd 351
Teec Nos Pos, AZ 86514
(928)856-3001 21.6 K-12
- Monument Valley Grades: 1-8 | 23 students
2nd St # 3
Monument Valley, UT 84536
(435)727-3270 36.2 1-8
- Pinon Grades: NS-K | 44 students
Po Box 159
Pinon, AZ 86510
(928)725-3234 54.1 NS-K
- Waterflow Grades: K-12 | 38 students
23 Road 6825
Waterflow, NM 87421
(505)598-5019 62.7 K-12
- Cortez Grades: K-8 | 29 students
540 W 4th St
Cortez, CO 81321
(970)565-8257 71.6 K-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.