- Nazareth School is bound by common beliefs and principles, faith and moral aspirations in a community of interest and support.
- The school's aim is to nurture mind, body, and spirit in an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust in God.
- Nazareth School works in partnership with parents, the primary educators, to provide a quality Catholic education for its students.
- We foster a reverence for God and respect for creation in a love that manifests itself in truth, goodness, and beauty.
- We offer a challenging academic curriculum relevant to the needs and talents of the students.
- We are committed to building a bond of community among students, faculty, parents, and clergy.
- We continue to provide service to the poor and needy.
- At Nazareth School we believe that God is the center of our school, and each child is a member of the family of God, created in God's image.
- Students develop a strong relationship with God through prayer, sacramental celebration, a nurturing community life, and frequent spiritual experiences.
- Gospel values are practiced daily, and students are reminded to be caring and of service to others.
- Students embrace and celebrate cultural diversity and grow in the rich tradition of the Catholic faith.
- Respect for others through behavior and service is evidenced on a daily basis.
- Our academic programs prepare students for higher education, responsible citizenship, and moral integrity in an ever-changing ecological, political, technological, and social world.
- It is the mission of Nazareth School to teach and guide students from various cultures in their spiritual, academic, physical, and social development, and to make a significant contribution to the church, to the community, and to the students and parents who value Catholic education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||327 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 151 students
4106 42nd St
San Diego, CA 92105
San DiegoGrades: PK-12 | 435 students
2277 Rosecrans St.
San Diego, CA 92106
San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 252 students
3014 Capps Street
San Diego, CA 92104
San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 355 students
6046 Camino Rico
San Diego, CA 92120
San DiegoGrades: K-8 | 123 students
4551 56th Street
San Diego, CA 92115