New Life Christian Academy
- New Life Christian Academy provides a Christ-centered education and challenges each student to reach high academic, personal, and spiritual standards.
- Here each student is challenged to achieve his or her maximum potential.
- Through staff, families, curricula and atmosphere, students are challenged toward spiritual growth and maturity.
- Each student will recognize and utilize God's gifting to live a civically responsible, culturally relevant, and spiritually pure life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Mild Learning-Differences|
|Total Students||177 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Average ACT score||20|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants and polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,700|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lee Shimmel|
|Admissions Associate||Melody Mills|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
- Completed application, including signed Statement of Faith - student enrolled by parent/legal guardian
- Recommendation form (personal, teacher or principal)
- Pastor Recommendation Form
- Parent-Student Agreement signed
- Interview with Admissions Committee
- Academic Testing completed (K-8) (9-11 will require a copy of the students transcript)
- Registration fee paid
- Foreign exchange students will be handled on a case by case basis
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.