- New Life Christian School is a traditional school where traditional values are upheld.
- The school's procedures and rules are based on teaching and demonstrating the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23).
- As a nondenominational school, we welcome all students and parents to become a part of a Bible-based educational experience.
- The school's mission is to provide God-centered education to children using the Bible and its principles as the foundation for the total curriculum.
- It is also our mission to serve the parents by guiding children toward a life of responsive Christian discipleship.
- The primary philosophy of New Life Christian School is to provide opportunity for Preschool through 12th grade students to study in a Christ-centered academic environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SyracuseGrades: K-8 | 32 students
5205 Jamesville Road, Dewitt
Syracuse, NY 13214
RomeGrades: PK-12 | 261 students
800 Cypress St
Rome, NY 13440
NorwichGrades: PK-12 | 81 students
75 Calvary Dr
Norwich, NY 13815
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.