New Life Preschool
- New Life Preschool began in 1982, and has grown to be one of the premier preschools in our area.
- We are proud to serve over 140 students with an experienced staff committed to the highest standards of Christian education.
- New Life Preschool is a ministry of New Life Community Church a member of the Reformed Church of America denomination.
- We believe your child will be well-prepared for a life-time of learning by the teaching, nurture and socialization they receive at New Life Preschool.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||146 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$540|
|Tuition Notes||Full time 540-640 Part Day 192-385|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Barbara Bailey|
- New Life Preschool is committed to providing an early education which affirms each child as an individual creation of God, learning through natural and predictable stages of development. Our educational experience encompasses the "Whole Child"; spiritual, motor, emotional, cognitive, language, creative and social.
- We strive to provide a safe, fun, healthy and stimulating environment through which the young child can grow and develop competencies in these areas, while experiencing the love of Christ.
- Our Early Education Program is grounded in God's Word. Our mission is to introduce each child to the love of God through Jesus Christ, making it possible for them to develop a personal relationship with Him.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellflower Grades: PK-6 | 437 students
17408 Grand Avenue
Bellflower, CA 90706
(562)920-9902 2.5 PK-6
- Bellflower Grades: NS | 119 students
10440 Artesia Blvd
Bellflower, CA 90706
(562)866-4919 2.4 NS
- Downey Grades: NS-12 | 797 students
12808 Woodruff Avenue
Downey, CA 90242
(562)803-4076 4.5 NS-12
- Lakewood Grades: NS-PK | 79 students
4645 Woodruff Avenue
Lakewood, CA 90713
(562)421-8441 2.9 NS-PK
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.