- The primary purpose of New Life’s Educational Programs is to prepare students to return to public or private schools so that they may complete their courses of study and obtain a diploma.
- The student must be able to function in the classroom respecting peers and staff, and must handle tasks in a responsible and competent manner.
- To accomplish these goals, New Life seeks to address problems of truancy, school phobia, disrespect, disruption, social dysfunction, responsibility avoidance, lack of credits, and academic depression.
- An educational plan is developed from an educational profile which indicates behavioral and academic needs and levels.
- Integral to this developmental plan is individual, group and family counseling.
- Critical to the student’s success is the posture of the teacher one of counselor, giving encouragement and clear direction, and one of disciplinarian motivating students and holding high expectations.
- Students are viewed as an individuals and every reasonable effort is made by the teacher to help them achieve their academic and behavioral goals.
- Small class sizes ranging from 8–13 allow teachers to give the necessary attention to the behavior and the academic performance of each student.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||4 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Tammy Moore|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LansdaleGrades: PK-12 | 389 students
1380 S Valley Forge Rd
Lansdale, PA 19446
PottstownGrades: NS-12 | 329 students
699 N Pleasantview Rd
Pottstown, PA 19464
HaverfordGrades: PK-12 | 981 students
450 Lancaster Ave.
Haverford, PA 19041
YardleyGrades: 6-12 | 102 students
301 Oxford Valley Rd Bldg 1701
Yardley, PA 19067
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.